Become a PIC Client
More information about our wholesale client services:
Pure Intentions Coffee is a USDA Organic and Fair Trade Certified specialty coffee roaster based in Charlotte, NC. We have provided specialty coffee drinkers with single origin and blended offerings since 2011 with a focus on accessibility, quality, and education. Our services span from whole bean and ground coffee to a full range of kegged and canned cold brew to training classes for your staff!
FREE SERVICES FOR WHOLESALE PARTNERS
At Pure Intentions Coffee, our mission goes beyond the product. We're excited to offer a number of free services to our Wholesale Partners in support of our high quality coffees:
- Coffee Equipment - wholesale clients are eligible for no charge espresso and drip coffee equipment leasing with certain monthly coffee order commitments.
- Barista Training - free Barista Essentials training is provided to all our wholesale partner barista staff. This training takes place at our Skills Campus on North Tryon street in Charlotte.
- Bar Consultation - never operated a coffee bar before? We can help! With turnkey coffee program consultation we'll help you make the right decisions for your business to create an excellent beverage program.
Pure Intentions Coffee roasts a variety of coffees from most major coffee producing regions in the world. We are constantly sourcing high quality single origin offerings from each year's harvest to ensure your coffee has the most flavor possible.
All of our coffees are profiled by our Specialty Coffee Association Certified Roaster and are subjected to our rigorous in-house quality control standards to make sure your coffee is roasted to consistently showcase its best qualities!
OUR COLD BREW
Pure Intentions Coffee was the first coffee producer to release canned cold-brew coffee in our region. We perform all our cold brewing and packaging in house using our own expertly roasted coffee, cold brewing at our roastery under strict cleanliness and sanitary standards, and canning with our own canning line and nitrogen doser. Building everything in house allows us complete control over the process and ensures a clean, consistent, high quality product every time you pop the top!
SUPPORTING PRODUCTS & CLEANING SUPPLIES
We are proud to work with local and national partners to provide support services for coffee programs of all kinds. We stock and sell products from the following partners:
- Rishi Tea: We stock a selection of bulk teas for 3-gallon iced-tea batches as well as cases of tea sachets for individual hot cups. We are also able to stock custom tea requests with minimum orders!
- Monin Syrups: These syrups are as clean as they get. Natural flavors and pure cane sugar combine to create classic flavor combinations we all love! We stock a selection of classic flavors in 750 mL glass bottles and 64 oz chocolate sauces. We are also able to stock custom syrup requests with minimum orders!
- Paper Products: We stock white paper coffee cups, black sipper lids, and traditional brown cup sleeves. Non-traditional sizes may require minimum purchase quantities. We stock standard sizes of coffee filters from BUNN, FETCO, and other manufacturers.
- Urnex and Pallo Cleaning Products: We proudly sell Urnex cleaning products including 20 oz jars of Cafiza Espresso Machine Powder, 120 ct jars of Tabz carafe cleaning tablets, and 32 oz bottles of Rinza steam wand cleaner. Additionally we stock Pallo espresso grouphead brushes, replacement bristle packs, and Grindminder espresso grinder brushes.